LSU Men’s Basketball Coach (and former UTC Coach) Will Wade joins David and Jay on Press Row to talk SEC hoops, LSU, and other fun, sports topics.
The Advocate’s Scott Rabalais joins David and Jay on Press Row to talk about the crazy Vikings-Saints game (which he was covering), among other sporting news going on in Louisiana.
ESPN College Basketball Analyst Seth Greenberg joined David and Jay on Press Row today to talk all things college hoops, as the college sports scene shifts it’s attention from football to basketball.
- Carlisle apologizes to Mejri for telling him off January 23, 2018Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle met with Salah Mejri to apologize for berating the center Monday night after he was ejected against the Wizards.
- Oklahoma's Young: 'People forget' I'm only 19 January 23, 2018Oklahoma star Trae Young said he heard the critics after committing 19 turnovers during a pair of road losses to Kansas State and Oklahoma State last week. But Young reminded the naysayers that he's still a freshman who is adjusting to his role.
- Rob Gronkowski in 'pretty good spirits' after taking hit to helmet January 23, 2018An update on Rob Gronkowski's injury will come Wednesday, which is the first day Super Bowl teams must submit their participation report.
- Larson calls for stricter abuse reporting laws January 23, 2018Former U.S. national champion gymnast Mattie Larson calls on House Speaker Paul Ryan to push for stricter mandatory reporter laws for amateur athletic organizations.
- Early Commit: QB Bo Nix to AuburnThe commitment of Bo Nix, the son of former Auburn quarterback Patrick Nix, gives coach Gus Malzahn a foundation for the Tigers' 2019 class.
- Watch: 10-year-old Alabama fan offers in-depth analysis of Crimson Tide victoryA young fan's analysis of Alabama's performance in the title game, Nick Saban's QB switch and the team's overall strategy is right on the mark.
- Jalen Hurts might be Tua Tagovailoa's biggest fan, but for how long?The question is already being asked: Who will be Alabama's starting quarterback in 2018? Expect that drama to get started during spring practice.
- Despite loss, Georgia should have a good feeling about its futureThe maturation of players such as Jake Fromm and Riley Ridley and a No. 1 recruiting class point to good times ahead for Kirby Smart and the Bulldogs.