The Voice of the Atlanta Falcons Wes Durham joins David and Jay on Press Row to discuss the Falcons huge win over their rival New Orleans Saints on Thursday night.
Neal McCready joins David and Jay on Press Row to discuss the Ole Miss Rebels, their NCAA sanctions, and what the future of their program looks like.
Press Row Podcast (12/1) – 247Sport’s Wes Rucker joins the show following University of Tennessee chancellor Beverly Davenport introduces Phillip Fulmer as athletic director
247Sports Tennessee beat writer Wes Rucker joined Press Row on Friday following University of Tennessee chancellor Beverly Davenport’s press conference to announce the suspension of John Currie and the appointment of Phillip Fulmer as the […]
- LeBron praises Lonzo, sees first-year parallels December 13, 2017LeBron James said he sees parallels between his rookie experience and that of Lakers point guard Lonzo Ball.
- Healthy Rodgers says he's cleared to return December 13, 2017Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers posted on Instagram that he has been medically cleared to return from injured reserve after being sidelined by a broken collarbone.
- Reports: Angels' Ohtani had elbow injection December 13, 2017Despite multiple reports that newly signed Angels two-way player Shohei Ohtani had a platelet-rich plasma injection in his pitching elbow in October, general manager Billy Eppler told Yahoo Sports that the team is pleased with Ohtani's physical condition.
- Fan sues Saints over protests during anthem December 13, 2017A Saints season-ticket holder has filed a lawsuit against the team, saying he never would have bought the tickets if he had known that players would "use Saints football games as a platform for protests."
- Scout's Take: OG Trey Hill to GeorgiaGeorgia added to an already-stellar 2018 recruiting class on Monday by picking up a commitment from the No. 1 offensive guard in the country.
- December will be most important month for AlabamaGiven a second chance by the playoff committee, the Crimson Tide are eager to make adjustments after a difficult November.
- Leonard Fournette: Don't copy me, make up own mind about bowl gameLeonard Fournette said Thursday that decisions on whether to play in a bowl game are up to each individual player and his unique situation.
- Scout's Take: DB Nadab Joseph to AlabamaAlabama gets a safety with size in Nadab Joseph, the Crimson Tide's latest ESPN 300 commitment.